Setting goals is a great way to bring purpose to your spiritual practice. But what makes a goal spiritual?
A spiritual goal is any aim or intention that supports your experience of connection with something larger than yourself. It could be a sense of God, the Universe, nature, or even humanity.
The key is that a spiritual goal should help you to feel more connected, supported, and guided. It should offer a sense of hope, peace, and love. Let’s dive into how to set a spiritual goal.
Save up to 50% or more on your family's health care! Input your ZIP Code below for a free OneShare Health quote!
Here are some tips for setting spiritual goals:
- Get clear on what you want to achieve. When it comes to spirituality, this means understanding what kind of connection or experience you are hoping for.
- Set realistic goals. It will help you to stay motivated and focused on your goal.
- Make sure your goals align with your values. That way you can ensure that your goals are authentic and meaningful to you.
- Set intentions, not expectations. When you set intentions, you are putting your trust in the Universe to help you achieve your goal. An expectation, on the other hand, is a demand or insistence that things happen in a certain way.
- Be patient and persistent. Achieving a spiritual goal often requires patience and persistence. Trust that the Universe is working on your behalf.
- Let go of attachment to the outcome. One of the most important things to remember about spiritual goals is to let go of attachment to the outcome. Be open to the possibility that things may unfold in ways you never expected.
- Be flexible. Be flexible in your approach to achieving your goal. The key is to be open to guidance and trust that you will be handed the perfect solution.
- Be grateful. Gratitude will help you to attract more of what you desire into your life.
What are some spiritual goals you have set? Leave us a comment below!
Save up to 50% or more on health care!
If you don't want to go the Obamacare route, and also want to save money on your care, check out our Health Care Sharing Ministry that's exempt from the ACA. OneShare Health is an alternative to traditional insurance coverage, we are a Health Care Sharing Ministry that could start saving you thousands per year on your healthcare!
Click below to learn more or get your free OneShare Health quote today.
I Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”